Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Rugged Rugs

I have this much of the rug done... I took it with me to a doctor's appointment. Just routine. More waiting than doctoring, so I got a few rows done...
When we got home, Tessie begged me to take a photo of her with the rug. Please note that she is working on the wrong end of the rug. That's the first row that I did.

I do believe that I am getting the hang of it now.  I want this one to be a much larger rug than the other one, so I have to learn to do it faster.

Tessie likes this one better, so everybody's happy.
Please note the size of the thumbnail that is holding the rod down... NOT TESSIE'S!

Please ignore her when she starts spouting off about the rug that she is making...

I don't think that I  will be teaching this anytime soon.  I have to concentrate just to do it myself, let alone trying to teach anybody else to do it.

I am going back to stitching now.  This one could take me several days, so I will be trying to do some other stuff to the She Shed to keep you entertained.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: